A Desolate Beauty

A Desolate Beauty

Thursday, April 9, 2015

''Our Transcendence''


So back a couple of weeks ago, as a school project I was writing a poem for my history subject. But after I wrote the poem for my subject, I was inspired to write my own. The video I learned how to write a poem is really helpful, and I would certainly recommend watching it. 

This is my first ever poem, so it might come out pretty cheesy. But hey, can't expect perfection right off the bat. :)

Our Transcendence


Are we alone? What is the desire that draws us to love? What is it about myself, that separates me from others?

Life can be like the color of amber. It's color can be as lively as life, and so can it's shade be forever foreign.

The joining of one another is a desire that should be waited for. For it is not yet time.

It can be a struggle to wade through the weight of emotion and lack of attention to the needs and wants to one another.

I love you, more than you know. I will see you in your dream land. For your dreams are my dreams. 




How to write poetry video-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQqwToY6ooU

Very inspirational music that I listened too while writing this poem! 

Nathan- 

No comments:

Post a Comment